PART TIME/HOURLY POSITION
Reports to the Executive Director
Candidates should have an excellent phone manner, be customer service oriented and able to problem solve independently. The position requires flexibility, organizational skills and teamwork. Candidates should be able to quickly familiarize themselves with the mission and goals of CHAC and be confident in articulating it. A working knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and accounting protocol is necessary, as well as advanced training in the method of Quickbooks/ Quickbooks Not for Profit accounting that Cunneen-Hackett uses.
Possible Cunneen-Hackett tasks include:
- Reception/phone/message recording & follow-up
- Liaison with tenants & renters when needed
- Data entry for mailing lists,etc.
- Special Event/Box office set up & break-down
- Attend meetings or events
- Scheduling of studio, reception or parlor use
- Assist gallery installations
- General office work, filing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Fill in for Director during vacations or planned absence for meetings, etc.
- Be responsible for the opening & lock-up of #9 & #12 buildings.
- Data entry/paper records/back up
- Cash reconciliation & deposits
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Generation of reports (weekly & monthly)
- Required quarterly Tax reports
- Liaison with CPA Accounting firm engaged for year-end filing
What if there was a place you could hear a brass quartet ensemble, participate in a poetry slam, learn to move to the Salsa beat, see Shakespeare’s work come alive, view a vibrant watercolor exhibit and sip tea in a Victorian parlor? What if all these opportunities and more were housed in two 130 year old landmark buildings in the middle of a neighborhood undergoing a renaissance; where galleries, restaurants, other historic sites, the railroad station and the majestic Hudson River are only blocks away?
Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center!
The Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. It exists to meet the cultural needs of the community by providing venues for both professional and amateur artists to showcase their talent in music, dance, fine and visual arts AND to preserve the two historically significant structures.
Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center is an ArtHop participant.